Apply for Graduation
Registering for your last semester? Applying for graduation? Run your DegreeWorks audit anytime to view your progress towards graduation. Your DegreeWorks audit is available through your Web for Students account. Click on the image below to view the DegreeWorks tutorial.
Ensure your success for meeting graduation requirements by running your own DegreeWorks audit. Students can run their DegreeWorks audit through Web for Students to ensure they are registering for the correct courses, and make sure they will graduate in a timely fashion.
December 2014 Commencement Ceremony Information
The commencement ceremony for all Bachelors and Masters degree seeking students will be held Saturday, December 13, 2014 at 10:00 am at the First Baptist Church, 3015 Moores Lane, Texarkana, TX 75503.
All graduation candidates should arrive at the church no later than 9:15 AM and check-in at the Atrium. Detailed Ceremony Instructions will be emailed around December 2, 2014.
If you haven't already done so, please purchase your cap & gown from the Eagle Central Book Store.
Are you planning on MAY 2015 graduation? If so, please follow these instructions:
- To apply for May 2015 graduation, please complete the survey and the application is at the end of the survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TAMUTGSSSpring2015 Depending on your browser, you may not be able to submit the application electronically. If you do not receive the pop-up window that allows you to email directly, you will need to either save & email the application to us at: Registrar@tamut.edu or return it in person to the Enrollment Services office on the main campus. We will email you after we receive your application to confirm receipt of the application. If you do not receive this notification within a few days, please contact us.
- Apply by February 4th, 2015.
- If necessary, speak with a faculty advisor to ensure you have completed all the necessary degree requirements and you are ready to apply for graduation.
- If you are unable to access the application at the end of the survey, you can fill out the application at the end of this bullet. You can click on this link for the form and print it, fill it out and return it to us in person at the One Stop/Enrollment Services office, via email to Registrar@tamut.edu or Kristie.Avery@tamut.edu or fax to 903-223-3140. Graduation Application
- After you have applied, check your ace email regularly. All communication regarding graduation will be emailed to your ace email.
- Check this webpage for updates regarding the graduation commencement ceremony.
Deadlines to Apply for Graduation
All correspondence regarding graduation will be sent to your Ace email account. Late applications will not be accepted.
- December 2014 Graduation: September 10, 2014 Deadline has passed
- May 2015 Graduation: February 4, 2015
Graduation Ceremony Photography
The photographer sends out an email to the graduates with a PIN number. If you do not have your PIN number from Ultimate Exposures, you can view your photograph proofs from Ultimate Exposures for May 2014 Commencement by following these instructions.
- Visit the photographer's website at: http://www.ultimateexposures.com/
- Select 'Order Photos' at the top of the page
- On the 'I Don't Know My PIN' side, select the Event Date of 5/10/2014
- Select the event of 2014 Texas A&M Texarkana Spring Commencement
- Then enter your last name & click your name
- View your proofs!
Graduation Celebration - If you missed it, you can still purchase your cap & gown in the Eagle Central Bookstore.
- When: October 22nd 3:00pm - 7:00pm & October 23rd 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Where: University Center Lobby
- What can I do?
- Order graduation announcements, purchase cap & gown, order official A&M-Texarkana ring, have your graduation photo made, and much more.
For information regarding purchasing your regalia for commencement, please contact the Eagle Central Bookstore on the main campus at 903-334-6620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRADUATE COMPREHENSIVE EXAMS
- Graduate Comprehensive Exams will be held on November 8th. Please contact your Advisor or the College of Education & Liberal Arts for more details.
May 2015 Commencement Ceremony Information
The May 2015 commencement ceremony will be held on May 16, 2015.
Caps & Gowns
Caps and gowns may be purchased in the University bookstore. It is the graduate's responsibility to purchase their regalia from the bookstore prior to the day of the ceremony. Regalia will not be provided at the ceremony and graduates will not be allowed to participate in the commencement ceremony without the approved University regalia.
Students may contact the University bookstore at 903-334-6620 or email@example.com.
Undergraduate $1000 Tuition Rebate
If you are an Undergraduate student who has applied for December 2014 graduation and wish to apply for the $1000. Undergraduate Tuition Rebate please fill out and return this form to the Registrar’s office before December 12, 2014. You must meet ALL of the conditions listed on the form to be eligible for the rebate.
Awarding of Degrees and Commencement
In order for a student to receive their degree and participate in commencement, a student must have completed all degree requirements and have a zero balance on their account by Friday one week prior to the graduation ceremony.
For questions regarding Graduation, please contact the Registrar's office, Kristie Avery or Karen Dukes:
Kristie Avery Graduation Specialist (903) 334-6751 Kristie.Avery@tamut.edu