Apply for Graduation
Are you planning on May 2014 graduation? If so, please follow these instructions:
- Fill out the Application for Graduation or pick up an application in the One Stop on the main campus. Graduation Application
- Return the completed application to the Registrar's office at the One Stop in person, via email to Registrar@tamut.edu or Karen.Dukes@tamut.edu or fax to 903-223-3140.
- After you have applied, check your ace email. All communication regarding graduation will be emailed to your ace email.
- Check this webpage for updates regarding the graduation commencement ceremony.
The deadline to apply for the May 2014 Commencement ceremony is January 29, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted.
- When: March 26, 3:00-7:00 pm and March 27, 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Where: University Center Lobby
- What can I do?
- Order graduation announcements, purchase cap & gown, order official A&M-Texarkana ring, have your graduation photo made, and much more.
For information regarding purchasing your regalia for commencement, please contact the Eagle Central Bookstore on the main campus at 903-334-6620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 2014 Commencement Ceremony Information
Saturday, May 10, 2014
More information coming soon!!
Undergraduate $1000 Tuition Rebate
If you are an Undergraduate student who has applied for May 2014 graduation and wish to apply for the $1000. Undergraduate Tuition Rebate please fill out and return this form to the Registrar’s office before May 10, 2014. You must meet ALL of the conditions listed on the form to be eligible for the rebate.
For questions regarding Graduation, please contact the Registrar's office or Karen Dukes: