|January 9, 2015||TExES CAT
|January 16, 2015||TExES CAT|
|January 23, 2015||TExES CAT|
|January 30, 2015||BTLPT/LOTE|
|February 13, 2015||TExES CAT|
|February 20, 2015||TExES CAT
|February 27, 2015||TExES CAT|
|March 13, 2015||TExES CAT|
|March 27, 2015||TExES CAT|
|April 3, 2015||TExES CAT|
|April 10, 2015||TExES CAT
|April 24, 2015||TExES CAT|
|May 1, 2015||BTLPT/LOTE|
|May 8, 2015||TExES CAT|
|May 15, 2015||TExES CAT|
|May 22, 2015||TExES CAT|
|May 29, 2015||TExES CAT
|June 5, 2015||TExES CAT
|June 19, 2015||TExES CAT|
|June 26, 2015||TExES CAT|
**Click-on Limited-administration to view the tests offered
$120.00 - Visit fees for additional information.
Register for TExES CAT. Visit TExES CAT Test Offered for a list of tests, codes for each test and important notes describing registration restrictions and special testing requirements. All test sessions are five hours long.
What To Bring To Testing Facility
- Admission Ticket
- Valid and acceptable identification document(s) with a name, signature and photograph within your country of citizenship. If you are not a U.S. resident, you are required to present additional ID documentation. Click Identification (ID) Requirements for acceptable and unacceptable ID.
Visit On The Day Of Test for additional information.
Scientific calculators. If you are taking Generalist 4-8 (111), Mathematics 4-8 (115), Mathematics/Science 4-8 (114), Science 8-12 (136) or Special Education EC-12 (161), you will be provided with Texas Instruments TI-30X IIs scientific calculators at the test administration. You may not use your own calculator for these tests.
Approved graphing calculators. If you are taking TExES Mathematics 8-12 (135) you must bring a graphing calculator to the test and you may bring a second calculator as a backup. Graphing calculators will not be provided at the administration. Only the brands and models listed below may be used. Approved calculator brands and models are subject to change; if there is a change, you will be notified. The test administrator will clear the memory of your calculator(s) both before and after testing. Therefore, be sure to back up the memory on your calculator(s), including applications, to an external device before arriving at the test center.
|Casio||FX 1.0 series, FX-7400 series, FX-9750 series, CFX-9850 series, FX-9860 series, CFX-9950 series, CFX-9970 series, FX 2.0 (ALGFX2.0)|
|Hewlett-Packard||HP 9g, HP 38g, HP 39 series, HP 40 series, HP 48 series, HP 49 series, HP 50 series|
|Sharp||EL-9300, EL-9600*, EL-9600c*, EL-9900|
|Texas Instruments||TI-73, TI-80, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, TI-NSpire, TI-Nspire CAS|
Items Prohibited in the Test Center/Room
You may NOT bring into the testing center any of the following:
- Food, drinks and tobacco are not allowed in the testing room.
- Cell phones, smartphones (e.g., BlackBerry, iPhone), PDAs and other electronic or photographic devices are not allowed in the test center. If you are found to be in possession of any of these devices before, during or after the test administration, your device may be inspected and/or confiscated and you will be dismissed from the test. Your test fees will be forfeited and your scores will be canceled, even if dismissal is not enforced on the day of the test. Test administrators are not permitted to collect and hold cell phones or any other devices.
- Personal items other than identification documents are not allowed in the testing room. You will be required to follow the procedures set by the test center for storage of your personal belongings. You may also be asked to empty your pockets. Storage space is limited, so plan accordingly. You will not have access to your personal items during the test. Personal items such as hats, scarves, jackets and outerwear that are taken into the test room are subject to inspection by the test administrator. Failure to comply may result in dismissal from the test and/or cancellation of scores.
- You may be asked to remove your watch and to store it during the test.
- Neither ETS nor the test centers assume any responsibility whatsoever for personal items or devices that you choose to bring into the test center.
Test Results and Score Interpretation
Visit Test Results and Score Reporting for additional information.
You must wait 60 days before you can retake the TExES CAT.
Testing Center Contact Information
Click here for contact information.
Updated December 19, 2014