Quick Application and Payment Checklist
Complete and submit the ONLINE APPLICATION available through this link.
Submit all required documentation by mail to the IEP office.
- Original high school transcript of senior year showing graduation date or university transcript or acknowledgement letter or current semester in higher education (all documents must be in their original form and be accompanied by English translation)
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization with a certified English translation
- Financial documents showing the ability to pay for the period for which the student expects to enroll at the IEP: (1) Sponsor’s Statement; (2) Original bank statement (not credit card statement)
- The minimum financial support for an 8-week term is $5,000
- The minimum financial support for a 16-week term is $8,500
Send all documents via the secure express mail service to the IEP office. All information should be received by the IEP office 60 days before the first class day of the semester.
Make required payments through Web for Students (use the CWID number issued within the program pre-approval letter sent to your email):
- Pay the Application Fee of $50.
- After you receive notification that your documents have been received, you are required to pay a mandatory tuition down payment of $300. The final acceptance letter and the visa document (I-20) will not be sent until this payment is received.
FINAL STEP: Before departing to the A&M-Texarkana campus
You will receive by mail a packet that contains the acceptance letter, the visa documents (I-20), as well other documentation including information on campus life. Make plans to apply to the student visa at an American Embassy in your home country. You will be contacted via email by the IEP Director and will receive notification to access and start working with the online language preparation program. Finally, make your final travel arrangements.
Download the IEP brochure
for more information on our intensive English program.