If you have questions about financial aid at the graduate level, contact at:http://tamut.edu/Student-Support/Financial%20Aid/index.html
Forms of Aid Available
- Eagle Tuition Assistant grant
- Federal Work Study
- Student Loans
- Graduate Plus Loans
- Alternative Loans
A graduate student classification for financial aid may vary depending on if the graduate student is degree seeking or non-degree seeking.
- Degree seeking graduates who are accepted are eligible for financial aid
- Non-degree seeking are NOT eligible for financial aid
The University does offer graduate assistantships. For information on GA's and the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies and Research.
Graduate assistantships may take the form of:
- Teaching assistants - recipients work with a faculty member to teach, instruct, co-teach, assess, etc. coursework
- Research assistants - recipients work with an identified faculty member on specific research projects leading to publications, presentations and or external funding.
- Graduate assistants - recipients work with a program, department or faculty/staff member on specified activities and work activities related to an area of focus.