Institutional Data Management
Institutional Data Management seeks to provide a customer-friendly atmosphere for internal and external users of university data.
Institutional Data Management collects, analyzes, and reports data in order to provide information that supports institutional decision-making, planning, and effectiveness.
To achieve our mission, the office:
- Compiles and evaluates various data, such as student enrollment, graduation and retention rates data, and degrees awarded
- Designs and develops ad hoc and essential reports utilizing various programming languages and software
- Manages and analyzes numerous student, faculty & staff surveys
- Provides assistance for various university projects and/or needs
- Assists with the University's effectiveness and accreditation programs
- Reports institutional data to the Texas A&M University System, State of Texas and various Federal agencies, as well as other constituents involved with the University
Student Achievement 4.1
Core Curriculum Assessment