The duties of the SGA Senators are as follows:
- All registered students are eligible to apply to become members of the Student Government Association.
- All undergraduate members must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA; graduate students must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- All members must be in good standing with the University (refer to the current student handbook).
- All members must represent the University in a professional and ethical manner.
- All members must be able to attend meetings according to the attendance policy in the by-laws. Active participation in SGA is essential to the proper functioning of the organization.
Application for SGA Class Senator
Gabriel Del Pino
Senators at Large