What to Bring
For Transfer or Non-Traditional Students attending the 1 Day Web-Enhanced SOAR:
- Official final transcripts from High School (if it hasn't already been received by Admissions)
- Unofficial transcripts from ALL previously attended Colleges or Universities
- Shot records to satisfy Bacterial Meningitis Requirement (if it hasn't already been uploaded and accepted)
- Government issued picture ID (driver’s license, passport, identification card)
- Any documents you may need for Financial Aid
- Comfortable Clothes (please wear jeans or shorts)
- Money (if you need to test, pay a housing deposit, SOAR fee, or would like to purchase snacks from the vending machine or items from the bookstore).
**Please verify your Meningitis Shot Record, Transcripts, and Test Scores have been received before attending SOAR.