Make-up Exams Students
The Testing Center offers make-up exams to students who miss a classroom exam due to an excused absence approved by the course instructor. This service offers greater flexibility for students when a make-up becomes necessary. Make-up exams are not intended to be a substitute for a student testing during regular course or exam meeting times. This service can only be used when a need exists for the student to test at an alternate time (make-up).
Scheduling an Appointment
- Students may schedule an appointment for make-up exams by contacting (903) 223-3072 or email@example.com (24 hours notice required).
- Confirmation of time/date requested will be confirmed within 24 hours. If the time is unavailable, the testing center will try to accommodate the student’s schedule and/or recommend a new time.
- No Walk-ins Accepted. Students who show up to take an exam without an appointment will not be permitted to take the exam on that day, but are welcomed to schedule an appointment.
- Due to limited seating, students need to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to scheduled appointment in order to afford the entire time allotted.
- Students must be registered and seated 1 hour or the allotted time indicated prior to the Testing Center closing.
- Students should contact their course instructor for exam dates and deadlines and not the Testing Center.
- If circumstances prevent you from keeping your appointment, please contact the Testing Center to reschedule within 24-hours. A $5.00 fee will be assessed upon your 2nd reschedule request.
Testing Center Regulations
- Photo ID required
- Examinees must sign in prior to testing and supply the following information:
- Course Instructor
- Course Number
- Course Name
- Test Number
- No cellular phones allowed in the Testing Room and cellular phones cannot be accessed during the exam period, including breaks.
- An examinee found to be in possession of a cellular phone, including ringing or vibrating phone, will be dismissed and will be reported to the course instructor and dean.
- Possession or use of other electronic devices is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, photographic, recording or communication devices. Examinees found cheating, will be dismissed and will be reported to the course instructor and dean.
- Materials not specifically authorized by the course instructor will be prohibited in the Testing Room.
- Computer-base testing. You are not permitted to browse other sites while testing. Examinees found browsing will be reported to the course instructor and/or dean.
- There are cubicle slots available for your possessions when students are testing. The testing center will not be responsible for damage, loss, or stolen possessions.
- Students must adhere to all policies set forth by the Student Code of Conduct. Violations of the Student Code of Conduct or any Testing Center policies will be reported.
Students with disabilities can contact the Disabilities Office at (903) 223-3062 or Carl Greig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing Center Hours and Contact Information
Click here for hours and contact information
Updated January 28, 2014