How to Get Started
STEP 1: Meet and Greet
Meet with the BAAS Coordinator or an academic advisor to discuss enrollment. Appointments with the coordinator can be made through the CELA office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-223-3042). Academic advisors are available for consultation on Monday-Friday, 8:00 – 5:00, and are located in the Academic Advising Center on the 3rd floor of the UC building.
STEP 2: Complete and Submit Forms
- Apply to Texas A&M University-Texarkana at www.applytexas.org. Be sure to apply for financial aid and submit your $30.00 application fee in the process to expedite your acceptance.
- Send Your Official Transcripts to the address below. We accept official transcripts via mail, hand carried in sealed envelope, and/or electronically from accrediting institution.
Texas A&M University-Texarkana
7101 University Avenue
Texarkana, TX. 75503
- Submit official records confirming bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster unless at least one of the following exemptions applies:
- Student is 30 years of age or older.
- Student is enrolled in ONLY online or other distance education courses.
- Student officially claims an exemption from the vaccination requirement.
STEP 3: If you have not already done so, meet with BAAS Coordinator.
Before registering for class, a tentative degree plan needs to be created that will guide you through course selection for registration.
STEP 4: Register for Classes
When registration opens, register for classes and pay tuition for the courses you and the BAAS coordinator have discussed. Residents of Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma are eligible for resident tuition. Tuition can be paid in three installments with a minimal fee. Request an installment payment from the Business Office when you register. MasterCard and VISA are accepted; checks can be made payable to: Texas A&M University – Texarkana