Make-up Exams Instructors
The Testing Center offers make-up exams to students who miss a classroom exam due to an excused absence approved by the course instructor. This service offers greater flexibility for students when a make-up becomes necessary. This service can only be used when a need exists for the student to test at an alternate time (make-up).
The Testing Center is NOT available for entire class testing due to limited spacing. Please understand that the Testing Center should not serve as a substitute for in-class testing. Therefore, entire traditional "face-to-face" or "on-line" classes cannot be accommodated. Please make other arrangements if you require a class substitute.
The following forms need to be completed by the course instructor. Please fill-in all appropriate information on the form.
Submitting Exam Material
- All exam materials must be submitted to the Testing Center by the instructor, college secretary or teaching assistant.
- The preferred method of submitting exam materials is in-person to the Testing Center.
- If unable to deliver, the instructor, college secretary or teaching assistant may email exam materials to email@example.com along with the appropriate submission form.
- All student instructions for completing the exam should be included on the appropriate submission form.
Student Appointment Scheduling
- Students may schedule an appointment for make-up exams by contacting (903) 223-3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours notice required).
- Confirmation of time/date requested will be confirmed within 24 hours. If the time requested is unavailable, the testing center will try to accommodate the student’s schedule and/or recommend a new time.
- No Walk-ins Accepted. Students arriving to take an exam without an appointment will not be permitted to take the exam, but are welcome to schedule an appointment.
- Due to limited seating, students are required to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to scheduled appointment in order to afford the entire time allotted for testing.
- Tests will be scheduled allowing enough time for completion prior to the test center's scheduled closing time. Seating must occur 1 hour prior to closing or time allowance indicated.
- Students should contact their course instructor for exam dates and deadlines and not the Testing Center.
Pick-up of Exam Materials
- The Testing Center will make every effort to notify instructors when the final student has completed testing.
- The preferred method of pick-up is in person. Exam material will only be released to the instructor, college secretary or teaching assistant; and requires signature prior to releasing.
- Completed exams can be scanned and emailed along with scoring reports within 48 hours. If email is your preference, please request on Instructor Exam Admission Form.
- Instructors will be contacted to pick-up exams that are remaining at the end of the semester.
Students with disabilities can contact the Disabilities Office at (903) 223-3062 or Carl Greig at email@example.com.
Testing Center Hours and Contact Information
Click here for hours and contact information.
Updated April 8, 2013