Bringle Lake Village
Welcome to the Bringle Lake Village residence hall! Your decision to live in our residence hall will greater your college experience by gaining friendships and life lessons. We encourage you to be active on our campus so you can reap the benefits of being involved. Our Eagle Staff is looking forward to welcoming you and getting you started into your life as a TAMU-T Eagle. We know you will have a great time, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
The Office of Residence Life and Housing is committed to enhancing student learning and personal growth. The department seeks to accomplish these aims through:
- Planning activities and programs that educate and build community among residents
- Promoting diversity and exposure to a breadth of ideas and experiences
- Teaching responsibility through holding residents accountable for their own behavior
- Training and involving students in significant leadership positions
- Fostering a campus community that is accepting, supportive, and conducive to academic pursuits
We strive to help our students develop their potential as individuals of integrity and tolerance. Students who participate fully in the residential program will emerge prepared to function as leaders in a multicultural society.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Residence Life Coordinator by email at email@example.com.