What to Bring
For First-Year Students Attending the Overnight Sessions:
- Official final transcripts from High School (if it hasn't already been received by Admissions)
- Unofficial transcripts from ALL previously attended Colleges or Universities (this includes dual credit classes)
- Shot records to satisfy Bacterial Meningitis Requirement (if it hasn't already been uploaded and accepted)
- Government issued picture ID (driver’s license, passport, identification card)
- Any documents you may need for Financial Aid
- Comfortable Clothes (please wear jeans or shorts)
- Tennis shoes
- Appropriate Swimming Attire! Bringle Lake Village has a swimming pool!
- Linens (twinXL sheets, pillow, and a blanket)
- Wash Cloths
- Personal hygiene products (toothbrush, deodorant, soap, etc.)
- Hair Dryer/Straightener
- Cell Phone Charge
- Personal Items
- Water Bottle
- Notebook and a pen or pencil
- Money (if you need to test, pay a housing deposit, SOAR fee, or would like to purchase snacks from the vending machine or items from the bookstore).
**Please verify your Meningitis Shot Record, Transcripts, and Test Scores have been received before attending SOAR.