A student’s graduation eligibility is evaluated by the Registrar’s Office once a student applies to graduate. Students’ can check on the status of their graduation application online through Web for Students. The graduation status options you will see are as follows:
- Applied; Pending Review- application for graduation received; has not yet been reviewed.
- Pending graduation- all checks of your degree evaluation have been completed. Registrar’s Office waiting for final grades to be posted for the semester and/or official transcripts to be received to verify all requirements have been met before awarding the degree.
- Under Review; Contact Reg Ofc- Your graduation application is being reviewed, however the review cannot be completed due to missing requirements. Contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or 903-223-3074.
- Awarded- All requirements have been met and your degree has been posted.
Directions on how to check your graduation status:
- Log into Web for Students
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the student records link
- Click on the “View Graduation Application Status” link
- View Application Status in the Graduation Application section of the page
- You may also view other related information submitted via the graduation application.
Steps to Complete Your Graduation Processing
To assist Texas A&M University-Texarkana Registrar’s office in expediting the processing of your graduation, please complete the following steps:
- Check your ace e-mail daily. You will receive an e-mail regarding your graduation evaluation and the Registrar’s Office may contact you with questions or instructions
- Check your Web for Students account for any holds and clear them
- Pay all remaining tuition, fees, parking and library fines
- Complete all courses with an ‘X’ (incomplete) grade
- Review your DegreeWorks audit for any missing requirements
- Successfully complete all degree requirements on your DegreeWorks degree evaluation
- Order official transcripts from all other educational institutions you have attended since starting at A&M-Texarkana. The transcripts must be received by the end of your final term
- Successfully complete the Comprehensive exam (required for some Graduate majors)
- Please Note: If you drop or withdraw from a course, it might affect your graduation status
- Maintain or obtain the required minimum GPA of 3.000 for Graduate students and 2.000 for Undergraduate students in all 3 areas:
- Overall GPA
- Institutional GPA (A&M-Texarkana)
Degrees typically are posted within 1 month after the graduation commencement ceremony.