Student organizations and university departments who wish to use Texas A&M University - Texarkana marks on apparel (such as t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, etc.), gift items (such as mugs, key chains, jewelry, etc.) and miscellaneous items (such as flags, signs, etc.) must follow these steps.
1. Locate an official licensee (here). All items with a Texas A&M University - Texarkana trademark (name,
logo, etc.) must be manufactured by a vendor licensed by Texas A&M University – Texarkana.
2. Contact the licensee you wish to use and create a proof of the artwork/product to be approved.
3. If the artwork/product proof is approved, the licensee will submit the design on Strategic
Marketing Affiliates’ “Artwork Approval” website.
4. Sometimes your artwork/product proof may require corrective changes. The licensee will
receive an email clarifying the changes needed for approval. You will be notified and it is your
responsibility to ensure the licensee makes the corrective changes and resubmits the design on
Strategic Marketing Affiliates’ “Artwork Approval” website.
5. If your artwork/product proof is not approved, you will receive an email detailing why your
design was denied. Should this occur, you have the option to redesign the artwork/product
proof and start the approval process over.
Merchandise produced without authorization infringes on Texas A&M University - Texarkana ’s trademarks and will be subject to all available legal remedies.
Should you have any questions about the process, contact Kasey Moore (512) 773-9323 or
firstname.lastname@example.org or Stacy Glover, TAMUT Director of Marketing (903) 223-3077 or email@example.com.