Registration & General Info
Registration is available online through Web for Students, according to the registration schedule.
To be eligible to register, students must be admitted to the university, have all vaccination requirements, financial obligations, and testing requirements cleared as well as have no current holds on their academic record.
Students will register based on their current classification at the time of registration. In progress courses are not included when determining classification for registration purposes.
- Plan your schedule- Check out the course schedule for course availability, times and locations. View the class schedule on the Registrar website or the Dynamic Schedule through Web for Students.
- Check for holds- Holds on your record can prevent registration, so it's important to clear all holds prior to registering for classes.
- Get advised- Ensure you are taking the right courses when you need to.
- See an academic advisor in the Academic Advising Center or faculty member in your academic college to get assistance with course selection and scheduling.
- Log on- Students will register online through Web for Students, according to classification.
- To log on to register, students will need their User ID (campus wide ID) and pin number.
- If you are having trouble registering online, please contact the Office of the Registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (903) 334-6601, or in person by visiting the University One Stop, UC 260, in University Center.
- Make Changes- It is important for students to inspect their course schedule after registering, and more importantly prior to the start of classes. Changes can be made to schedules at any time during early registration and through late registration.
- Pay your bill- It is the student's responsibility to ensure tuition and fees are paid by the payment deadline.
- Students may pay their bill online using Touchnet Payment Gateway, by mail, or in person.
- Visit the Business Services website for all payment options and deadlines.
- Late Registration- Students can add or drop individual classes online through Web for Students during the late registration period.
- Please note a $25 late registration charge may be charged to those students who did not register during priority registration.
- Dropping a class- Once registration has ended, students will be required to submit a drop/withdraw form to drop a class or withdraw from the university.
- Students will have to obtain their instructors signature on the drop/withdraw form before submitting it to the Registrar's Office to have their class dropped.
- Visit the Dropping/Withdraw a Class page for additional information about dropping or withdrawing from classes.
If you are having trouble registering online or have questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Office of the Registrar by email at Registrar@tamut.edu, by phone at (903) 334-6601, or in person by visiting the University One Stop, UC 260, in University Center.