SPRING 2015 GRADING DEADLINES
MIDTERM GRADES: 16 week midterm grades due March 11, 2015 by 5 pm.
- Graduating seniors- Thursday, May 14; 12 NOON
- All students- Monday, May 18; 5 PM
Grades will be rolled to academic history every day during the grading period in order for students to view their grades in Web for Students.
If a grade needs to be changed after it has been rolled to academic history, a grade change form will have to be submitted to the Registrar's Office for the official grade to be recorded.
The LAST DAY OF ATTENDANCE must be entered for any student receiving a failing grade in the course.
The Registrar's Office will conduct End of Term Processing after all grades have been submitted. The End of Term Processing includes:
- Rolling grades to academic history
- Update repeated courses
- Update GPA
- Update academic standing
- Update honors, distinguished students, etc.
NOTE: If a large number of grades have not been posted by the deadline, the end of term processing will not be conducted.
Faculty will access their class rosters in Web for Faculty.
Faculty will submit their preliminary class roster and final class roster electronically through Web for Faculty each semester by the deadline set by the Registrar's Office.
- Preliminary rosters- View PDF instructions how to submit electronic preliminary class rosters. DUE TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2015.
- beginning the first class day, check for attendance in face-to-face classes or participation/logged in for web or web enhanced classes in Blackboard
- Mark students as absent for any student who has not attended face to face classes, or logged on/participating in web/web enhanced classes and certify the roster
- The Registrar's Office will initiate the administrative drop process. View Administrative Drop Policy.
- Students will have one week to respond to the administrative drop notice. After one week, if the student does not respond, they will be dropped from the class.
- Faculty can rescind an administrative drop by emailing the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
- If ALL students are in attendance, select "No Absences to Report" and certify the roster
- Final rosters (census day)- View PDF instructions on how to submit electronic final class rosters. DUE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2015.
- All rosters should be certified by the deadline set by the Registrar's Office
- Select student(s) as never attended, select "Submit Certified Roster", and then "Confirm Roster", OR
- If ALL students are in attendance, select "Submit Certified Roster", and then "Confirm Roster".
FACULTY DEGREEWORKS ACCESS
Faculty must view the training video prior to receiving DegreeWorks access. Faculty needing access to DegreeWorks should contact Karen Dukes in the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-223-3074 to view the training video prior to receiving access.