Students who need assistance with disability accommodation are encouraged to contact Carl Greig in the Office of Student Life, Room 126.
Students who have a request for accommodations should:
- Contact the A&M-Texarkana Student Life Office to request appropriate accommodations
- Students will have to complete a release and provide documentation of a disability to the A&M-Texarkana Student Life Office.
- Documentation must be from a professional that is qualified to diagnose the disability and should be less than 5 years old.
- Accommodation requests are addressed on a case by case basis.
- Contact the Student Life Office if you have any questions or concerns.
The Student Life Office is located in room 126 of the University Center or you can call 903-223-3062 for additional information.