Applying for Housing
Please Be aware that Texas A&M University - Texarkana has Housing and Meal Plan requirements of which all potential students should be familiar.
The following information should be helpful to you and may answer some of the questions you may have about the housing application and assignment process here at Texas A&M University - Texarkana.
- Rooms are assigned based on the date that we received your housing application and fee. It is always a good idea to apply early if you have a particular room that you prefer. Some rooms traditionally fill up earlier than others.
- Everyone who submits their application for housing before December 16th will be notified as soon as possible where they are living. Roommates will be assigned for students who do not have someone listed. Roommates will be matched on compatibility section on the housing application.
- Applications are not complete until the $100 housing application fee is received.
- Your $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- Applications submitted are contracted for an academic year (Fall and Spring).
MOVE-IN Day for New Students: January 12th 1-4pm
Please fill out the form below and pay your application fee online using Web for Students.
Questions? E-mail Nichole Couch, Residence Life Coordinator at email@example.com.