Check your Web for Students to make sure you have/are:
- Accepted to the University. We cannot assist you in registering for classes until you have been accepted as a student for the semester in which you are attending SOAR Orientation.
- In compliance with Texas Success Initiative (TSI). Click Academic and Placement Testing for more information.
- Removed all holds, EXCEPT the Orientation, and Advising from your account. The Orientation and Advising hold will be removed when you attend SOAR.
- In compliance with all vaccine requirements (Bacterial Meningitis) in Magnus (through Web for Students). For questions regarding your Meningitis status, email email@example.com
- In the correct major (To correct your major, contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, campus wide ID number, and requested major. Please be aware that some majors are restricted.
- Confirmed your scholarships and financial aid are in place and that you are not missing any documents.