Hours of Operation
Mon - Wed - Thu - Fri
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tue (During Fall/Spring Semester ONLY)
8:30 am - 7:00 pm
2:00 - 3:15 pm
(903) 223-3184 - Fax
Driving Directions to University
7101 University Avenue
Texarkana, Texas 75503
Testing Center Hours are subject to change.
The Testing Center is responsible for the administration and proctoring of make-up and select standardized exams. A registration fee may be required for select standardized exams and a completed application may be required by the respective testing company. Click-on the appropriate link for registration information.
Complete the Release Form (Test Scores) to have your scores released.
Guidelines for Test Taking
- 24 hour notice required prior to testing. Contact the testing center to schedule an appointment.
- No Walk-ins. By Appointment ONLY.
- Tests will be scheduled allowing enough time for completion prior to the test center's scheduled closing time. Seating must occur 1 hour prior to closing or time allowance indicated.
- $5.00 - assessed upon your 2nd reschedule request.
- Photo ID required.
- No cellular phone or electronic devices allowed in the testing room.
- Cellular phones must be turned off or placed on vibrate prior to testing.
- Possessions must be placed in the storage cubicles prior to testing.
- You must know the professor, course and test number (ex. Boger, MGT 465, test1)
- Only one test will be administered at a time.
- The Testing Center is NOT available for entire class testing due to limited spacing. Please understand that the Testing Center should not serve as a substitute for in-class testing. Therefore, entire traditional "face-to-face" or "on-line" classes cannot be accommodated. Please make other arrangements if you require a class substitute.
- Instructors issue cut-off dates and times for tests; an expired test will not be issued.
- Computer-base testing. You are not permitted to browse other sites while testing. Examinees found browsing will be reported to the course instructor and/or dean.
- Academic dishonesty will not be tolerated. Cases of academic dishonesty will be reported to the course instructor and respective dean.
The Success Center provides literature for several tests not offered at Texas A&M University-Texarkana including:
If you have any questions regarding the testing center, please feel free to contact. The testing center goal is to assist and make testing a pleasant experience.
Teacher Preparation Program
If you are seeking admission to the state-approved Teacher Preparation Program, you should contact the teacher certification officer, Bonnie Johnson at (903) 223-3048, firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Hopkins at (903) 223-3044, email@example.com.
Students with disabilities can contact the Disabilities Office at (903) 223-3062 or Carl Greig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated August 25, 2014