Institutional Data Management
Institutional Data Management seeks to provide a customer-friendly atmosphere for internal and external users of university data.
Institutional Data Management collects, analyzes, and reports data in order to provide information that supports institutional decision-making, planning, and effectiveness.
To achieve our mission, the office:
- Compiles and evaluates various data, such as student enrollment, graduation and retention rates data, and degrees awarded
- Designs and develops ad hoc and essential reports utilizing various programming languages and software
- Manages and analyzes numerous student, faculty & staff surveys
- Provides assistance for various university projects and/or needs
- Assists with the University's effectiveness and accreditation programs
- Reports institutional data to the Texas A&M University System, State of Texas and various Federal agencies, as well as other constituents involved with the University.
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges has accredited Texas A&M University-Texarkana to award baccalaureate and master degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas A&M University-Texarkana.