Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search

Payroll Forms

Payroll Correction (PCT)

Payroll Correction Form is used to move Payroll funds from one account to another account.

When considering an account to move payroll wages and salary, make sure to select an account set-up for Payroll.

Payroll Payment Request

Payroll Payment Request forms are used to request various types of one-time/supplement payments.

Departmental Payroll Processing Forms

Texarkana Border Tax Exemption

AR Border exemption requires a state exemption form and is set up through Single Sign On. Select the Pay worklet and Withholding election, then State Elections to complete set up.

Direct Deposit Authorization

Direct deposit is now set up by accessing Workday through Single Sign On.  Select the Pay worklet and Payment Elections to complete set up.

Save For Summer Enrollment/Cancellation 

Save for Summer allows Faculty with less than a twelve month appointment to specify a dollar amount to be withheld from net pay and paid out during the summer months of July, August and September pay dates.


Communication Allowance

The forms for Communication allowance or cell phone equipment allowance are not returned to payroll.

    • The Job Aid for "Assign Costing Allocations-Cell phone Allowance outlines the process for a HR Contact to edit a costing allocation for an allowance.
    • The Assign Costing Allocations business process will occur as a step within the Request Compensation Change or Job Change business process.
    • Don't forget the final step after submitting. Go Back to your inbox and Submit the To Do: Assign Costing Allocation
  • 7101 University Ave
  • Texarkana, TX 75503
  • p: 903.223.3000
  • f: 903.223.3104
.Back to Top