Cost and Calendar
- Second 8 week term: Monday March 20- Wednesday May 10
- First 8 week term: Monday, August 28- Friday, October 20
- Second 8 week term: Monday, October 23-Friday, December 15
- Full term: Monday, August 28- Friday, December 15 (16 weeks)
- First 8 week term: Tuesday, January 16-Friday, March 9
- Second 8 week term: Monday, March 19-Friday, May 11
- Full term: Tuesday, January 16-Friday, May 11 (16 weeks)
Monday-Friday8:00-9:15am Communications (all levels)9:30-10:45am Reading and Vocabulary (all levels)11:00-12:15pm Grammar and Writing (all levels)
2:00-3:15pm Test taking and study skills, study groups and tutoring
Student participate in cultural and campus academic activities and field trips as available.
2017-2018 PROGRAM COST
16 week program $ 3600
8 week program $ 1900
Program Cost include: application fee, tuition, textbooks, laboratory, and computer use, access to university services, airport arrival and departure pick-up from TXK airport.
F1 Visa students are required to purchase TAMU system approved health insurance.
**Installment plan (4 installments) is available for the 16 week term (excludes the insurance premium)
**Cost does not include personal expenses.**Students are responsible for purchasing meals not included in the meal plan.
Tuition packet includes:
- Welcome reception and international open house
- 20 hours of instruction per week
- Small classes with highly qualified faculty
- Afternoon tutoring and personalized academic support (requested by the student, administered on an individual basis)
- Mentoring and counseling
- Cultural activities
- 24-hour access to our language software (must log in to the library services)
- Access to all university facilities and academic and student support services (wireless internet and computers, gym and recreational sports, library, clubs, campus and dorm amenities and recreation)
All payments must be made through the Touchnet Payment Gateway at Web for Students. You will receive information on how to make these payments with the letter of pre-acceptance to the program. For more information on how to make the required payments, see Application and Admission Checklist for information on payment. You have to make the application fee payment of $50 and a $300 - down payment to the program tuition before the I20 is issued and sent to your for the visa application.
Housing application fee is $100. The $100 housing application fee is non-refundable.
The University requires all students to live on campus unless the student meets one of the exemptions below:
• Has reached the age of 21 prior to the first class day of class each semester (fall/spring)
• Has completed 60 or more semester credit hours prior to the first day of class each semester (fall/spring)
• Is enrolled in 9 or fewer semester credit hours for the fall or spring semester(student must file exemption for each semester enrollment is 9 or less semester credit hours)
• Lives with parent or legal guardian within 30 miles of campus
• Is married or has dependent children
• Hardship exceptions are approved by the Office of Residence Life
Students should not apply for housing until the acceptance letter and all the legal documentation for the application to the visa have been received by mail.
Go to Bringle Lake Village to submit your housing application. (Vaya a la página de Bringle Lake Village para hacer la aplicación a las residencias).
Contact the IEP at firstname.lastname@example.org