Quick Application and Payment Checklist
Complete and submit the ONLINE APPLICATION available through this link. Students residing in the Middle East, East Asia, Asia or any African countries must apply to the bridge program to be admitted to the Intensive English Program. Thus, in the application, CHOOSE the BRIDGE option.
Submit all required documentation by mail to the IEP office (only international students seeking an F-1 VISA will need to submit the passport and financial documents)
- Original high school transcript of senior year showing graduation date or university transcript or acknowledgement letter or current semester in higher education (all documents must be in their original form and be accompanied by English translation)
- Color copy of passport identification page
- Financial documents showing the ability to pay for the period for which the student expects to enroll at the IEP: (1) Sponsor’s Statement; (2) Original bank statement (not credit card statement)
- The minimum financial support for an 8-week term is $9,679 USD
- The minimum financial support for a 16-week term is $18,108 USD
- Students applying through the bridge program must show a minimum balance of $26,872 USD
Send all documents via the secure express mail service to the IEP Office:Intensive English ProgramTexas A&M University Texarkana7101 University AvenueTexarkana, Texas 75503
For priority admission, submit documents 60 days prior to beginning of term.
The following charges will be applied to your student account: $50 application fee and $300 downpayment. Make the following required payments through Web for Students (use the CWID number issued within the program pre-approval letter sent to your email):
- Application Fee of $50.
- Mandatory tuition down payment of $300.
- Notify the IEP director at email@example.com when the payments have been made and confirmation received.
The final acceptance letter and the I-20 will not be sent until this payment is received.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS TO THE IEP
The required application fee of $50 and tuition down payment of $300 must be made through Touchnet Payment Gateway on Web for Students. This is how you process these payments:
- Log on to Web for Students locate at this link https://eagles.tamut.edu/dbServer_TEXP/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
- Sign in by using your Student Identification number (CWID) and your password (a set of 6 numbers).
- Go to Touchnet Payment Gateway and make the required payments with a credit card.
If the student, for any reason, cannot participate in the program, she/he must notify the IEP Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 5 business days before the beginning of classes. We will, then, process a refund.
- The application fee of $50 is non-refundable.
- The housing application fee of $100 is non-refundable.
You will receive by mail a packet that contains the acceptance letter, the visa documents (I-20). Once you receive these documents, schedule your appointment at the nearest American Embassy. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED APPROVAL OF YOUR AMERICAN VISA.