|January 6, 2017||TExES CAT
|January 13, 2017||TExES CAT
|January 20, 2017||TExES CAT|
|January 26, 2017||BTLPT/LOTE|
|January 27, 2017||TExES CAT
|February 3, 2017||TExES CAT
|February 10, 2017||TExES CAT|
|February 17, 2017||TExES CAT|
|March 3, 2017||TExES CAT|
|March 13, 2017||BTLPT/LOTE|
|March 14, 2017||TExES CAT
|March 24, 2017||TExES CAT
|April 7, 2017||TExES CAT|
|April 14, 2017||TExES CAT|
|April 21, 2017||TExES CAT|
|May 5, 2017||TExES CAT|
|May 12, 2017||TExES CAT
|May 19, 2017||TExES CAT|
|May 25, 2017||BTLPT/LOTE|
|May 26, 2017||TExES CAT
|June 2, 2017||TExES CAT|
|June 16, 2017||TExES CAT|
|June 30, 2017||TExES CAT
**Click-on Limited-administration to view tests offered
$131.00 - Per the TExES™) Program 2016–17 Registration Bulletin, pg 20.
Register for TExES CAT. Visit TExES CAT Test Offered (pgs 23 - 29) for a list of tests, codes for each test and important notes describing registration restrictions and special testing requirements. Test sessions are five hours unless otherwise indicated.
What To Bring To Testing Facility
- Admission Ticket
- Valid and acceptable identification document(s) with a name, signature and photograph within your country of citizenship. If you are not a U.S. resident, you are required to present additional ID documentation. Click Identification (ID) Requirements for acceptable and unacceptable ID.
Visit On The Day Of Test for additional information.
An online graphing calculator is available as part of the testing software for applicable exams. Do not bring your own calculator on test administration day.
Items Prohibited in the Test Center/RoomYou may NOT bring into the testing center any of the following:
- Food, drinks and tobacco are not allowed in the testing room.
- Cell phones, smartphones (e.g., BlackBerry, iPhone), PDAs and other electronic or photographic devices are not allowed in the test center. If you are found to be in possession of any of these devices before, during or after the test administration, your device may be inspected and/or confiscated and you will be dismissed from the test. Your test fees will be forfeited and your scores will be canceled, even if dismissal is not enforced on the day of the test. Test administrators are not permitted to collect and hold cell phones or any other devices.
- Personal items other than identification documents are not allowed in the testing room. You will be required to follow the procedures set by the test center for storage of your personal belongings. You may also be asked to empty your pockets. Storage space is limited, so plan accordingly. You will not have access to your personal items during the test. Personal items such as hats, scarves, jackets and outerwear that are taken into the test room are subject to inspection by the test administrator. Failure to comply may result in dismissal from the test and/or cancellation of scores.
- All watches, fitbits and digital devices, etc.
- Neither ETS nor the test centers assume any responsibility whatsoever for personal items or devices that you choose to bring into the test center.
Test Results and Score Interpretation
Visit Test Results and Score Reporting for additional information.
You must wait 45 days before you can retake the TExES CAT. Click Retest Policy for additional information.
Updated December 16, 2016