Institutional Data Management
Our primary mission is to collect and analyze data in order to provide information that supports policy formulation and administrative decision making, promote meaningful institutional planning, while promoting institutional effectiveness.
To achieve our mission, the office:
- Compiles and evaluates various data, such as student enrollment, graduation and retention rates data, and degrees awarded
- Conducts ad hoc studies designed to support planning and effectiveness
- Manages and analyzes numerous student, faculty & staff surveys
- Provides assistance for various university projects and/or needs
- Assists with the University's effectiveness and accreditation programs
- Provides institutional data to the Texas A&M University System, State of Texas and various Federal agencies, as well as other constituents involved with the University.