You are classified as a freshman student if you:
- graduated high school and have no college credit
- graduated high school and have earned less than 30 college credits
- earned college credit prior to high school graduation (dual credit/early college high school); or
- did not graduate high school but will earn or have earned a GED
Steps to getting admitted:
2. $30 non-refundable application fee
3. Official high school transcript or GED scores
An official transcript bears the original signature of a school official and/or an official school seal. Must be received in a sealed envelope either from the issuing institution or hand delivered and/or electronically via SPEEDE, eScript-SAFE, Parchment, or National Student Clearing House.
Emailed transcripts will not be accepted as an official document.
5. Proof of credit awarded by examination- AP, CLEP or IB
Submit proof of credit earned through Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD), or other.
6. College transcript(s) Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
Once you are admitted we will get you started on your new path as a TAMUT Eagle!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 903.223.3104Postal Mail:
Also, you may submit all necessary documentation and items to:
Texas A&M University - Texarkana
7101 University Avenue
Texarkana, TX 75503