Readmission and Transient Applicants
Former students who have had a break in enrollment of one semester or more (excluding summer) at the university must update their records and submit a readmission application prior to being given permission to register. Those who have taken college coursework at another institution and are in good academic standing at that institution must request that official transcripts be sent to the Undergraduate Admission Office.
The non-degree/transient applicant is designed for students who are attending another college or university and want to enroll at A&M University-Texarkana for one or two courses and are not interested in pursuing a degree.
- Are admitted only for one semester at a time. If continued enrollment is desired, students must follow the appropriate admission application procedures.
- Are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Must show proof of TSI compliance.
Apply for Admissions
- Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-Texarkana at https://go.tamut.edu/application/
- Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended, as well as military transcripts (if applicable).
- Pay non-refundable $30.00 application fee.
- Submit proof of the bacterial meningitis vaccination if under 22 years of age to Magnus Health.