Financial Aid Communications
The Financial Aid Office communicates with students via the students Ace email account. Students should check their Ace email account regularly to see if the Financial Aid Office needs any documentation from the student to award aid. Once financial aid has been awarded or updated, email notifications will be sent to the student. All student notifications regarding financial aid are delivered to the students Ace email account.
Ace EMAIL ACCOUNT
If you have never setup your Ace email account, or viewed your ace email, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.tamut.edu
2. Select Quicklinks on the top right side of the web page
3. Select Ace Email
4. Select Login to Your AceMail Account
5. Your email should be firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your password should be your 8 digit date of birth (MMDDYYYY) with !Ace added to the end (Example: 01152013!Ace)
You may also setup your Ace email on a mobile device. Instructions to do this are located here.
MISSING STUDENT DOCUMENTSPlease check your Acemail account to see if financial aid needs you to complete any missing documents. The email will guide you to:
1. Go to www.tamut.edu
2. Select Quicklinks on the top right hand side of the page
3. Select Web for Students/Faculty
4. Enter your User ID and PIN. Your user ID is your 8-digit student ID number that was provided in your application acknowledgment letter from the Admissions Office. If this is the first time you use Web For Students, your pin will be your 6 digit date of birth. Example 112698 (MMDDYY)
5. Select Financial Aid
6. Select Financial Aid Status
7. Select Award by Aid Year
8. Click on the word "Student Requirements"
FINANCIAL AID AWARDSPlease check your Acemail account to see if you have been packaged for financial aid. The email will guide you through accepting your financial aid award:
1. Go to www.tamut.edu,
2. Select Quicklinks on the top right side of the webpage
2. Select Web for Students/Faculty and log in (see first time directions above)
3. Select Financial Aid > Financial Aid Status > Select Award by Aid Year (2016-2017) and click "Submit"
4. Complete the A&M-Texarkana Financial Aid Terms & Conditions
5. To accept, reduce or decline awards, click "Accept Award Offer" tab
Note:Students must read and accept the Terms and Conditions before you are able to accept any Financial Aid Award(s
6. Once response is chosen, click on “Submit Decision"
If you have questions regarding how to view your financial aid awards, please e-mail the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.