Apply for Graduation
All students applying for graduation must complete the online graduation application through Web for Students. Please review the important deadlines below and additional information related to the commencement ceremonies.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
- Graduation Checklist
- Caps and Gown
- Tickets (no tickets required for May 2017 graduation)
- $1000 Tuition Rebate
DEADLINE TO FILE FOR GRADUATION
All correspondence regarding graduation will be sent to your Ace email account. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
|Graduation Semester||Application Availability||Deadline||Ceremony Date|
|May 2017||Nov 7, 2016-Feb 1, 2017||Feb 1, 2017||May 13, 2017|
|August 2017||Apr 10, 2017- June 13, 2017||June 13, 2017||December 2017|
The May 2017 commencement ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10:00 am at the First Baptist Church, 3015 Moores Lane in Texarkana, TX. Tickets will not be required.
- Graduating students should arrive and check in in the Atrium no later than 9:15 am
- Commencement Ceremony information will be emailed out on or before May 1, 2017.
- Check your ACE email & personal email for ceremony information updates.
- Directions to the church can be found here.
- Cap and gown is required for ceremony participation. They can be purchased through the Eagle Central bookstore. Call 903-334-6620 for store hours.
Seating for commencement is first come, first served; allow sufficient time to park and be seated. If a disabled or elderly person will require accommodations, plan to arrive early to avoid the crowds in the parking lot and facility lobby. Handicapped seating is available on the first floor of the church in the front of the back sections.
There is no reserved parking for graduates and their guests. Handicapped parking is available on a first come/first served basis.
Live streaming video of commencement will be available May 13, 2017.
There is no rehearsal for the May 2017 Commencement Ceremony. Please note that there will be no smoking, food or drink inside the church during the ceremony.
The photographer will send out an email to all graduates with a PIN number. If you do not have your PIN number from Ultimate Exposures, you can view your photograph proofs from Ultimate Exposures for December 2016 Commencement by following these instructions. A photographer will be in attendance for the May 2017 ceremony and information regarding proofs will be available after commencement.
- Visit the photographer's website at: http://www.ultimateexposures.com/
- Select 'Order Photos' at the top of the page
- Select the Event Date of 12/9/16
- Select the event of 2016 Texas A&M Texarkana Fall (or December) Grad
- Then enter your last name & click your name
- View your proofs!
For questions regarding Graduation, please contact the Registrar's office, Kristie Avery or Karen Dukes: