DegreeWorks is your Academic GPS to navigate your way to graduation successfully.
Texas A&M University-Texarkana offers the DegreeWorks Evaluation & Planning System for our degree-auditing and degree-tracking tool. DegreeWorks is an online program that compares your academic coursework to your major requirements. You can use it to track your academic progress toward a degree, review the requirements you have satisfied, and plan the courses you can take to complete your remaining requirements.
Students are encouraged to review their DegreeWorks plan often, especially before registration each semester, to ensure they are registering for the correct courses and to ensure the university has the correct degree information on file.
Students can also use DegreeWorks to conduct "what if" analysis to see how the courses they have taken fit into a different major.
DegreeWorks provides an online audit of your progress toward a specific degree. With DegreeWorks you can see:
- Courses and credit hours earned as applied toward your degree program
- Catalog requirements in effect when you choose a major
- All requirements necessary to receive a specific degree
- Transfer credits used to satisfy degree requirements
- Courses for which you are currently registered (listed as in-progress or 'IP')
- Elective courses that do not apply to specific degree requirements, but do apply toward overall earned hours and cumulative GPA
- Your 3 crucial GPA’s for Graduation: Overall, Institutional & Major
DegreeWorks does not take the place of seeing your academic and faculty advisors. DegreeWorks is a tool used to assist you and your advisor in planning your academic future on the road to graduation.
DegreeWorks Helpful Resources: Click on the image and links below for additional instructions and videos related to DegreeWorks.
- DegreeWorks FAQ's
- How to Access DegreeWorks for Students (PDF)
- DegreeWorks Student Video (instructional video)
- "What If" Scenarios (PDF)