We acknowledge the key role Parents and Guidance counselors play in steering high school students towards college. This is one of the most exciting and important times in you and your student’s life. We’d like to make sure that both you and your students have the proper information to make an informed decision.
Texas A&M-University faculty and staff share your goal and is committed to providing support and assistance as your child/student considers their academic and career choices.
Designed for Success
A&M-Texarkana’s academic programs are designed to help your child succeed in the business world. We offer:
- Expert faculty with professional credentials
- A wide variety of resources offered by the Academic Advising and Student Success Center
- Career Services advisors who assist students in identifying career goals and pursuing job opportunities
All these features of an A&M-Texarkana education help ensure that our students are equipped to meet the challenges of their chosen careers.
Getting to Know Texas A&M-Texarkana
They’re many ways to get to know A&M-Texarkana. Whether it’s a campus visit, recruiting event, or college/high school visits, there's a way to get to know us!
But why choose Texas A&M University-Texarkana?
- This family oriented university prides itself on student success, creating an atmosphere conducive to higher learning with our SOAR program, Early Alert/Early Intervention, the Student Success Series, and of course, our 18:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Texas A&M University-Texarkana offers the lowest tuition of any 4-year university in the state of Texas plus a $1,500 per year scholarship, making tuition less than $4,000 per year.
- Our Bringle Lake Village housing is brand new, equipped with the following in each room: microwave, bathroom, refrigerator, cable/internet connection, and a flat-screen television. Also, a washing/drying facility is available in the dorms, FREE of charge to the students.
- Although a new school, the Student Life at Texas A&M University-Texarkana includes intramural sports (dodge ball, mud volleyball, ultimate Frisbee, etc), campus activities, and clubs and organizations such as the Campus Activities Board, Student Government Association, Greek Life, and Honor Societies.
With our first semester as a 4-year university taking place a mere four years ago in the fall of 2010, our newness has allowed us to be on the pulse of what students want, which is why student involvement continues to skyrocket: we all want to watch Texas A&M University-Texarkana grow and excel, together. Come join us, and become a part of the Eagle Family today!