Apply for Housing
Housing Applications for the 2015-2016 Academic Year:
Please Be aware that Texas A&M University - Texarkana has Housing and Meal Plan requirements of which all potential students should be familiar.
The following information should be helpful to you and may answer some of the questions you may have about the housing application and assignment process here at Texas A&M University - Texarkana.
- Rooms are assigned based on the date that we received your housing application and fee. It is always a good idea to apply early if you have a particular room that you prefer. Some rooms traditionally fill up earlier than others.
- Everyone who submits their application for housing before June 1st (Fall 2015) will be notified on July 15th where they are living. Roommates will be assigned for students who do not have someone listed. Roommates will be matched on compatibility section on the housing application.
- Applications are not complete until the $100 housing application fee is received. The $100 application fee will be placed on your student account and will show up the next business day at 5pm.
- Your $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee will not be added to your account until you have been accepted into the University.
- Applications submitted are contracted for an academic year (Fall and Spring).
MOVE-IN Day for New Students: August 22nd
Residence Hall Contract (you must read and agree to the terms of the residence hall contract)
Questions? E-mail Nichole Couch, Residence Life Coordinator at email@example.com.