What to Bring
We encourage parents that choose to attend the SOAR Parent Sessions to bring the following items:
- Tax returns if you will be speaking with Financial Aid:
- Casual, comfortable clothing and shoes. A Campus Tour is part of the program and you will be walking around campus.
- A light jacket if you are cold natured as some buildings can be cool.
- Money for meals. *Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2 are the only meals provided.
- Money for housing deposit (if needed)
- Student’s immunization records, test/AP scores, and transcripts