Information Technology provides the infrastructure and the information that connect the A&M-Texarkana community. With service as our focus, we help A&M-Texarkana faculty, staff and students get what they need from technology.
This site attempts to consolidate all technology services into one cohesive resource. Let us know if there’s something you didn’t find here. We’re always working to improve our services.
Information Technology handles maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals at A&M-Texarkana. We will work on all PC and Macintosh computers, printers, internal and external peripherals, except for:
- Computers and items that are not the property of A&M-Texarkana.
- Devices that are covered by a contract with an outside vendor.
In order to facilitate the repair procedure, please have the following information available when submit a work order :
- The make and model of your computer.
- Your building, room number and telephone.
- A description of the problem.
All requests for service should be directed to the Office of Technology and Distance Education. Please use our Online Technical Support Form.