Curriculum Committee Minutes
Members: C. McAllister, Chair; D. Abbott, D. Allard, J. Hargus, G. Parangimalil
1. D. Abbott moved, D. Allard seconded approval of minutes. Motion passed.
2. D. Abbott moved, G. Parangimalil seconded approval of the new course syllabus/outline. Motion passed.
3. This committee will handle topics related to core curriculum and ethics courses. C. Moore will examine degree program and bring information to this committee to determine effects on the University. The Chair will submit a letter to Dr. Johnson on how to respond on the requirements for the math and ethics course.
4. D. Abbott moved, J. Hargus seconded approval of the procedures for implementation of degree program and curriculum changes. Motion passed.
5. G. Parangimalil moved, J. Hargus seconded approval of SPED 520-Technology for Inclusion. Motion passed.
6. J. Hargus moved, G. Parangimalil seconded approval of SPED 525-Special Education Law. Motion passed.
7. Proposal for Master's degree in Criminal Justice tabled until next meeting.
8. D. Abbott moved, J. Hargus seconded approval of the MS degree proposal in Instructional Technology. Motion passed.
9. Next meeting: March 2003.