March 16, 2005
Called to Order: 2:30 pm
Adjourned 4:00 pm
Members: Shirley Garick, Chair;
Bob Owen, Peter Racheotes, William Laird, George Parangimalil,
Ex-Officio: Richard Roach, Pat Black, Carol Moore, Ann Lotven, Anson Godfrey,
Guests: Jim Harbin
Meeting Called to Order by Dr. Garick
2. G. Parangimalil moved, second by B. Owen to approve minutes of February 9, 2005. Motion passed.
3. B. Laird moved, second by B. Owen to approve CJ 497: Special Topics in Criminal Justice (Jordan). Motion passed.
4. CIS 497: Mathematical Applications to Simple Robots (Agrawal) withdrawn
5. B. Larid moved, second by G. Parangimalil to approve
6. Change an Existing Graduate Program: Add Accounting Research: Delete
7. P. Racheotes moved, second by B. Owen to approve Change to Existing Undergraduate Program in BSN (Kahler). Motion passed.
8. S. Bhuiyan moved, second by P. Racheotes to approve CJ 380: Ethnic and Cultural Minorities (Jordan). Motion passed.
9. S. Bhuiyan moved, second by P. Racheotes to approve SOC 380: Ethnic and Cultural Minorities (Jordan). Motion passed.
10. Next meeting will be Wednesday, April 13, 2005, Room 375, 2:30-4:30 pm