November 27, 2000
Called to Order: 2:30 p.m.
Adjourned: 3:30 p.m.
1. Minutes of the November 6, 2000 meeting reviewed and will be submitted for approval at the next meeting.
2. New Math Class: MATH597 – Problem Solving. J. Hastings moved with J.Martin seconding, to approve. Motion passed.
3. New Biology Classes: BSC481 – Seminar In Biology; BSC464 – Independent Research; and BSC315 – Functional Neuroanatomy. A. Simonson moved, with J. Harbin seconding, to approve. Motion passed.
4. New Biology Class: BSC472/CJ472 – Introduction to Forensic Science was sent back to the departmental faculty for review.
5. New English Class: ENG 335 – Theories, Research, Techniques & Testing of Composition. A. Simonson moved, with J. Martin seconding, to approve. Motion passed.
6. New Art Class: ART369 – Principles & Elements of Art. J. Hastings moved, with J. Martin seconding, to approve. Motion passed pending submission and review of the syllabus.
7. New Degree Programs with Teacher Certification. J. Hastings moved, with A. Simonson seconding, to approve. Motion passed.
8. No old business.
9. No new business.
10. Next meeting will be determined in January, 2001