Learfield Licensing Partners Website (Link to Download Application)
Types of Licenses
- For companies that produce licensed consumer products that will be resold, such as items for sale at retail in local, regional and national retail outlets.
- Royalty Rate: 10%.
- Royalty Advance: $100 for apparel only companies, $100 for non-apparel companies and are based on the product categories of your license. Royalty advances are pro-rated based on a one-year contract.
Internal Usage License
- For companies that produce licensed consumer products for sale ONLY to University departments and approved campus organizations for internal/non-resale use.
- All sales must be exempt from royalties (as determined by University licensing policy).
Texas A&M University - Texarkana Licensing Fees
- Fee to Apply for Texas A&M University - Texarkana License: $250 (not including royalty advance for standard license)
- Annual Renewal Fee to Hold Texas A&M University - Texarkana License: $150 (not including royalty advance for standard license)
*This fee is for licensees who only hold one contract with Learfield Licensing Partners.
- All licensees – regardless of contract type – are required to report royalties following the end of each quarter via Trademarx Online (licensee.trademarxonline.com). If you do not have sales, you must submit a Zero Sales report.
- Each Licensee has a contractual obligation to carry liability insurance and provide a certificate of insurance for their products, which bear the property/trademarks of the institutions they wish to be licensed with.
- This liability insurance coverage is required, as a contractual obligation of licensing, to additionally insure the institutions the Licensee holds a license with and Learfield Licensing who represents these institutions.
Contact Information - For more information on trademarks or licensing, contact Director of Marketing Stacy Glover at 903-223-3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.