I'm Admitted...What's Next?

Meet The TSI Requirements

The Texas Success Initiative (TSI) is a Texas legislature mandated program for students who attend Texas public institutions of higher education as of fall 2003. The law requires all entering college students to be assessed for college readiness in reading, mathematics and writing unless the student qualifies for an exemption.

Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination

Submit copy of your immunization record showing proof that you have received the bacterial meningitis vaccine or booster dose to Magnus Health.

Apply for Financial Aid

If you have not already done so, you are encouraged to apply for financial assistance using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®). For more information on eligibility requirements, types of aid, and deadlines, please visit the Financial Aid office web site.

Apply for Scholarships

Your admission application will be used as your application for university scholarships. You are encouraged to apply for outside scholarships to assist you in paying tuition and fees.

Apply for On-Campus Housing

Applications and housing assignments are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You are encouraged to submit the on-campus housing application as soon as possible.

Register For/Attend SOAR

All freshmen are required to register for and attend Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) prior to enrollment. These orientations are offered in January for incoming Spring students, and during the summer months for those students entering in the Summer or Fall semesters. You must be admitted for an upcoming term to be eligible to register.

Complete Your Student File

If you are still in high school, you will need to have your high school counselor or high school official send a final copy of your transcript (indicating completion of high school requirements and graduation date) to the Admission Office following graduation. If you have obtained or will be obtaining any additional college credit through enrollment at another institution, Advanced Placement (AP), dual credit program, or International Baccalaureate diploma, please forward record of these items to the Admission Office so that we may add them to your student file.